Saturday, August 16, 2003

:-/ Right now, I'm a bit frustrated with myself, and with everyone around me. I feel like I'm the only one that's really sad right now- which might be true.... but it makes me feel like everyone else should either also be in mourning, or I should be happy. And neither seems like a probable alternative right now. :(

I don't think I know anyone who knew Jer as well as I did- infact, I'm not sure any of my friends were very close to him aside from Ky....

I guess I'm feeling kind of lonely. I want to be sad, but I don't feel justified (which might be silly) because no one around me really seems to be bothered by his death anymore.

The funeral was today, and I missed it. That's where all the other people who really cared would've been, not that I would've known any of them.

I'm not sure exactly where to go from here. A lot of contemplation, I think is ahead.

*sigh*

As many times as I've said it, I miss him.

No comments: