Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Hmm. Tonight I had a rather odd dancing experience with Ruven. He pulled me up seeming like he wanted to dance with me, but instead sat where I was sitting. I then pulled him up to get him to dance, but apparnetly he only gave in because Miles kicked him. He didn't think my pulling was asking. Bah... it was just nonverbal, that's all. Plus, it was his own fault. I liked the spot I was sitting. :)

Anyway, after the dance, as Chris and I were looking at my shoes, it occurs to me that it's about time to get them replaced. They're litteraly falling apart at the seems. :( Trouble is, they're my glitter shoes- and I'll never find another pair like them. I love those shoes to death, and I don't want to give them up. I've been searching online for the past hour trying to find something acceptable, but to no avail.

*sigh* Poor glitter shoes.

No comments: