Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Mandy and I hung out tonight... it was so good to see her and spend time with her. Always, I feel so at ease around her- she's one of the few friends where I can have deep conversations with without feeling weird, no matter how long it's been since we last saw eachother. Plus, we always have a lot of fun together.

My mission of the night was to find a Journal. After talking with Kat, I decided it would really be a good idea if I were to start writing down all my Jeremy memories. I don't want to lose them, and they'll fade with time. So, I found a black leather covered journal which is pretty nice, I think. I'm probably going to have a hard time writing enough to start with- even just now I wrote a few pages but had to stop... but soon I'll be out of things to write. I'm going to fill up the back with letters to him, I think.

Also, we stopped at Dairy Queen, and I got a blue rasberry misty freeze... I haven't had one in about three years- since Jer and I were dating. They were his favorite, and we used to share them. Funny, they aren't quite as good as I remember them being. But, I'm glad I had one. It was nice to have something that he would've liked.... I guess that sounds kind of weird.

I'm so thankful for Mandy. She put up with my reminiscing, and even talked with me for a bit. I needed her.

So many questions still though... always, there will be questions. And I still havn't put two and two together in my head- I don't believe it yet.

No comments: