Thursday, August 21, 2003

I'm starting to feel kind of sick. :( I think it's a combonation of stress, heat, humitidy, and boredom. I had forgotten exactly how hot midwest summers can get- and I know I'm catching the end of it, so this isn't even the worst! But it makes me want to pass out or throw up or something. Blech. The worst side is we don't have air conditioning- it's too expensive. And I'm broke, so I really have no where to escape to when I start feeling sick.

I've started working on my scrap book from highschool days. I wasn't excited about it after I dug it out of my closet, but after paging through it I know it's something I still want to finish. Already, a lot of the stuff I have saved to put in it I'd forgotten about. I think I've decided to make a different kind of scrap book/journal with Jeremy's stuff, or maybe put a box together to seal away for a long while.

Also, I've decided I'm really scared of the next month. I've got a lot of time just sitting around at home ahead of me- and all that time to think isn't exactly what I want right now.

Hopefully Susie will get home soon. I hope I don't drive her crazy, but I miss her attention. And she'll be the first friend I've seen all day.

No comments: