Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm pretty sure no one reads this anymore, and that's ok. I just needed to voice a few thoughts.

First off, I'm pretty stressed out. Sus took her car away to Chicago (which is fine), but didn't give me enough warning to ask off weird work hours. So as a result my husband will have to flip his schedule all over the place and loose a lot of much needed studying to cart me off to work or worry about getting our kid to / from daycare.

Secondly, I've been trying to lessen the amount of sugar / caffeine I consume in a week. I've been failing miserably. So whenever I have a day where I'm not too stressed out to just give up and have a soda, I end up with headaches.

Also, I wanted to mention a few TV shows I've gotten addicted to on Netflix that have been canceled before they really got to get very far in the world. It deeply saddens me. Since they will never return, I wanted to at least voice this silent protest on their behalf.

-The Riches is an amazingly funny show that did a really good job of drawing me in each episode I watched it. It kept being unpredictable, and I loved all the characters. It ran for 1 1/2 seasons before being cut off without any sorts of endings to the plot lines.

-Kidnapped was also really good. It was a keep-me-on-the-edge-of-my-seat kind of show, with lots of action, and some mystery. I'm not quite sure how the storyline could of kept on running through multiple seasons, but I'm sure I would've enjoyed it if they'd figured out how.

Finally, on a less ranting kind of note, I'm trying out something new for dinner. I got the idea from an online recipe base. It's Zucchini "Pizza", where the zucchini is the "crust" topped with pizza toppings. Sadly, I have no sausage, so ours will just be cheese pizzas. And since I don't have a grill I improvised by sauteing the zucchinis before throwing them in the oven. Hopefully they will turn out well.


That's it for now.

1 comment:

Sam said...

a) I'm sorry your stressed, I'm sure it will work out in the end. Not that that helps or anything. Just know that I'm hugging you in spirit anyway.

b) Soda won't help you feel less stressed. Have something good for you, like a smoothie. It has lots of vitamins and minerals and delishious to boot. It'll make you feel better on many levels.

c) I tried zuccini pizza, was a major disappointment. Someone at Cooks.com should get fired for that recipe. It's much better on a pizza then as a pizza. I like it with goat cheese and sundried tomatoes.

Namaste नमस्ते
Sam