Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What if I waited too long this time?

Job after job after job after job. Each turning out to be a no. Some hurt lest than others. And now, there is another at my fingertips- but I haven't heard back yet, and I think I was supposed to call them. To top it off, I've had two local calls placed to my phone this week and missed both of them (I was not able to answer) and either of those could have potentially been the call I was waiting on.

This morning, I decided to call even though I should've done so 2 days ago. And I got an answering machine, because I called too early in the morning. >.< So nervous. So very nervous.

*sigh*

This is wearing down on me. But I will keep taking steps forward, even if this doesn't turn out to be the job for me. I just hope it is. Because I'm loosing my nerve. And it's not getting any easier to hear the rejections.

2 comments:

wa said...

Hi there,

Is it possible to get in touch? I have a question for you and can't find an email address on your site.

Thanks very much.

Danielle

Mary said...

you can send me an e-mail at sunny_mary@yahoo.com