Saturday, August 09, 2003

Blarg. I've been a bit frustrated with myself lately. Mostly htough, that's because of the way I have to force myself to act around Laur.... the guys she's involved with right now.... he's really nice I gues. But it bugs me so much when I see them together cuddling, or holding hands. And it drives me crazy that she stays at his house every night.
I feel like I'm not justified in feeling this way. It's her life, and I really don't have the right to say who she should and shouldn't be dating. But, I can't convince myself of this enough to get over all the negative energy I get from them- and it's getting harder for me to be happy in their presense.
Anyway, I need to get over this. I just need to find a way to not let it bother me anymore.

Aside from that, I've been having and awesome week hanging out with Alex- he's a lot of fun, and I'm really glad he's visiting. :-D

No comments: