Saturday, August 09, 2003

Hmmm. Alex has been gone for about two hours now- his flight should just be taking off. I miss him already. My friends here are fun, but wow it was nice to have him around. I'm feeling a bit shy and quiet today....

Also, I'm really resisting urges to message Jonathan. *sigh* I bet he's working anyway, but I'm excited to have a friend here who's more my friend than anyone elses. (I still love everyone else a lot! Just as much!) Plus, I feel like we connect a lot better than I have with people in a while. I could just be crazy though- wishing away life until it fits what I want it to be.

Anyway, I'm off to pretend to be brave; there's a potluck picnic on the beach today for the lindy exchange people. We'll see if I can convince myself to get involved in the festivities.

No comments: