Sunday, August 17, 2003

I wonder how much of Jeremy impacts the kind of guys I chase after these days. I have a hunch bad boys are so much more attractive because they're least likely to be what he was to me.

Will I find a friendship with anyone else like I had with him, and do I want that again someday?

I used to look back on us, and try to think of something that I wouldn't be willing to give to have one more day with him... I never did come up with anything. It's been almost three years that I met, and although I wish I had made some of my choices very differently- I have no regrets.

I really was lucky in the end, that Jeremy and I ended up as we did. No, not lucky that we barely talked, and that both of us were still having more troubles than not.... but lucky that we had that one night that found both of us a bit of solice.

*sigh*

I don't know quite what my point was, or even if I had one. That seems to happen with my blogs a lot these days. Mostly, I miss him. And, someday I'm going to have someone in my life again. I pray that they will be able to bless my life as much as he did... they're going to have a lot to live up to.

No comments: